Meet and Greet Discussion Session with the Students of DBA 21st April, 2021 @ Google Meet platform
Meet and Greet Discussion Session with the Students of DBA
21st April, 2021 @ Google Meet platform
A "Meet and Greet Discussion Session" took place between the students and the faculty members of the Department of Business Administration (DBA) on 21st April, 2021 over Google Meet platform. Mrs. Khaleda Akter, Lecturer of the DBA hosted the session. The other faculty members namely Mrs. Farzana Akter and Mr. Saddam Hossain attended the program as Special Guests and contributed to the session with their valuable guidance and tips to the students. Prof. Dr. Surajit Sarbabidya, Vice Chancellor (In-Charge), BU and Dean, School of Business & Chairman, DBA chaired the session. It was an interactive and wholehearted session with the students.
In answer to the queries of the students from BBA 1st to 12th semester, the following decisions were taken:
1. Emphasis on completion of registration process in time so that results are updated in time.
2. Ensuring access to part assessment/marks including Assignments, Quiz, Mid Term, Attendance, etc.
3. Adoption of Case Based study on a regular basis.
4. Strict maintenance of Class time schedule both by faculty members and students.
5. Late submission of answer scripts will be forfeited/cancelled.
6. Faculty guided digital platforms have to be used by the students for submission of their answer scripts.
7. Organizing Workshop on i) Etiquette and Manner, ii) Tips and Techniques to improve academic performance iii) How to perform well at interview or viva session iv) How to solve business case and place effective recommendations
8. Revision of class schedule for Holy Ramadan
9. Progress to Digital Admission, Registration and Payment Platform from Conventional Campus Centric Physical Platform Only
The session ended with vote of thanks by Mrs. Khaleda Akter, Lecturer of the DBA to all the students and faculty members.