AddressRoom no: - 715, 7 th floor, Britannia University
International Law, Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law, Refugee Law, Environmental Law, Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Rights Law & Constitutional Law.
Shadika Haque Monia is a Lecturer, School of law at Britannia University. She has completed her graduation from Stamford University of Bangladesh and LL.M in International Law from South Asian University (SAARC University), New Delhi, India. She was awarded SAARC Silver Jubilee scholarship to complete her two years’ master course. Miss Monia also completed one year post graduate diploma on Human Rights, Humanitarian and International Refugee law from Indian society of International Law. Recently, she has joined Xiamen University Intellectual Property Summer school in China with full founded scholarship. She has presented her paper in national and international symposiums. While studying in India, she joined a number of International Seminar and workshop. Monia is determined to involve herself in legal education and would like to contribute in her country and south Asian nations as well through her multidisciplinary knowledge.
• Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Law, South Asian University, New Delhi
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law &Refugee Law. Indian Institute of International Law, New Delhi, India
• Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Stamford University, Bangladesh
• Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Dhaka Board
• Secondary School Certificate(SSC), Dhaka Board
• Name of the Article: - Rape and Women Human Rights Violation in Bangladesh. Name of the Journal: - South Asian Journal of Law and Human rights, (SAJLHR), Volume 3 ISSN: 2518-6159.
SAARC Silver Jubilee scholarship 2016-18 to pursue Master of Laws (LL.M) degree at the South Asian University, New Delhi, India.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering