The advantage of Postgraduate study is that it allows students to enter employment with additional skills and knowledge. A Postgraduate degree offers the graduate students a continuous higher education with the preparations of scientific and professional skills. It prepares students for the future challenges and provides them with knowledge and skills that expose them to creativity and enable them to contribute to development.
BU strives to enhance the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education that is responsive to society’s needs.
Graduate Programs Offer
||Total Credit Hours
||Total Cost (BDT)
|Master of Business Administration MBA (2 Years)
|Master of Business Administration MBA (1 Year)
|Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA (16 Months)
|M.Sc in computer science and Engineering
|LL.M (2 Years)
|MA in English (1 Year)
|MA in English(2 Years)
|MSS in Applied Sociology (Evening)
|MSS in Economics
Graduate Admission Eligibility
• MBA (Regular) : Minimum 3 years’ Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
• EMBA : Minimum 3 years’ Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ job Experience after completion of the degree.
• MA English (Final) : 4 years’ bachelor degree / BA (Hon’s) in English.
• LL.M (2 Year’s) : Minimum 2 years’ Bachelor degree in Law.
• LL.M (1 Year) : 4 Years’ Bachelor degree in Law /LL.B (Hon’s).
• MSS in applied sociology : 4 years’ Bachelor degree in Social science.
• MSS in Economics : 4 years’ Bachelor Degree/ BSS (Hon’s) in Economics.
• M.Sc in computer science and engineering: 4 years’ Bachelor degree in CSE/B.Sc in CSE.
Submission of Complete Application Form
An applicant passing the admission test in any program at GUB has to collect an application form from the Admissions Office for specific information regarding application procedures by paying Tk. 500/- (Taka Five Hundred only). The application form is also available on BU website at www.britannia.ac. The applicant has to submit the completed application form along with the following documents to the Admissions Office
A complete application includes:
• One Application form.
• Three passport-sized color photographs, duly signed by student.
• Photocopies of –
SSC or its equivalent/O-level marks sheet,
SSC or its equivalent /O-level certificate (if available),
HSC or its equivalent /A-level marks sheet,
HSC or its equivalent /A-level certificate (if available),
• Copy of Graduation/Masters Transcript/Certificate
• Copy of applicant’s birth certificate/ NID.
• Copy of Applicant’s/Guardian’s National ID card
• Required Job Certificates for EMBA applicant